Professional learning and events schedule
Throughout the workshop webinar series you will have the opportunity to embrace new learnings, maintain relevancy and job security in the school community by:
- identifying your natural strengths, talents and capabilities.
- gaining insight into the future world of work and the skills your students will require to be successful.
- exploring future learning scenarios and the impact on students learning and engagement.
- learning how to form dynamic teams.
- identifying goals to align with your purpose and develop an inspiring action plan.
Read more …
You will also be supported by other students and have the opportunity to make new friends who also want to achieve.
Realise your potential and learn how to:
- identify your natural talents, strengths & abilities
- know the best way to learn easily to achieve results you desire
- manage your busy schedule so you can do the things that you enjoy and get that school work done
- identify goals that are important and meaningful to you.
Eduwebinar provides online professional development for teachers via s live and archived webinar service. If you are needing to build up your professional learning hours, then this is definitely an easy to access, stress-free learning environment. You will hear from knowledgeable colleagues and industry experts on innovative teaching and learning strategies and resourcing that applies to curriculum design and delivery, and a whole lot more. Find out more about Eduwebinar…
Talent Dynamics for Young People (TDYP)
Talent Dynamic for Young People is the No. 1 personal development tool for tweens, teens and young adults. It identifies individual characteristics and aptitudes that can help them to be successful. TDYP helps them to build confidence when knowing they have specific strengths and weaknesses as well as knowing the challenges they may face in school, work and life. Read more …
MyGenius for students
MyGenius is designed for students to find their natural genius. A short online questionnaire is undertaken by each student in the class. As all communication is transacted through the teacher of the class, the teacher will be provided with MyGenius reports for each student following the completion of the online questionnaire. The students and the teacher will then connect virtually with Karen (Performance Consultant in Talent Dynamics for Young People) for 60 minutes to explore the natural talent/gifts of the class. Students will begin to understand the best way for them to learn, communicate and work collaboratively as a class. Collaboration, inquiry learning, critical thinking, and reflection skills will be developed . MyGenius is available for a minimum of 25 students.
Cost: $ 33.00 (GST included) per student
Contact Karen if you are interested in having this program delivered in your school.
Talent Dynamics is the No.1 business development pathway for accelerating trust and glow in your organisation. Talent Dynamics is relevant to individuals who want to identify their natural talent and capabilities so they can be more productive and successful in the workplace. Read more …