Teachers are always looking for ways to help their students succeed. When I was teaching, I wanted my students to do well at school and to experience success. I was keen for them to develop their knowledge, skills and capabilities to progress towards their chosen career.
There’s lots to juggle in the school environment as we encourage and guide them to find their natural abilities and develop the essential skills that will provide them with a future in the workplace.
Who can benefit from Talent Dynamics?
As a teacher you can benefit by knowing your natural talent. In particular, how you learn and communicate the best. Also, the attributes you bring to leadership in your school community.
Your style of learning, communicating and leading can be equally matched with others in your school team to create a more productive environment.
If you identify with any of the following, then the program will be relevant for you.
- Teachers who are keen to focus on how they can improve student engagement and commitment to learning.
- Teachers who want to get an insight into the different ways they learn, lead and communicate and to see where they fit in relation to their students and other staff members.
- Teachers who are looking to advance their career path with a clear sense of direction and purpose.
- Schools who see the value in building a strong teaching team around the natural talent and capabilities of their teaching staff.
How does this work?
After completing an online multiple choice questionnaire you will receive a profile report. I will make contact via the email provided in the report to arrange a time for the debrief session.
During our time together I will explain and discuss the following:
- Your Talent Dynamics Profile Report
This shows you the most natural activities you should focus on to stay in flow.
- Your Strengths & Successes
What gets you into your flow and how you work best.
- Your Challenges & Struggles
Knowing what challenges you can face and how to embrace these as opportunities.
- How to Create Value using Your Profile
Identifies the best tasks and roles for you to add value and how you relate to others.
- Talent Frequency breakdown
So you can see your balance of energy and understand why you do what you do.
- Role Models Who Share Your Profile
Which famous role models you should study and learn from.
If you feel you are ready to find out more about what is involved in
the Talent Dynamics profile test,
then click the button below.
Teachers with Purpose (5 hour online course)
During the Teachers with Purpose short course Karen will share with you valuable insights into increasing your value and relevancy as a teacher.
Throughout the short course you will have the opportunity to embrace new learnings, maintain relevancy and job security in the school community by:
- identifying your natural strengths, talents and capabilities.
- gaining insight into the future world of work and the skills your students will require to be successful.
- exploring future learning scenarios and the impact on students learning and engagement.
- learning how to form dynamic teams.
- identifying goals to align with your purpose and develop an inspiring action plan.
Read more …
Attend a fun-packed, 2-day event where you will discover your true genius and natural pathway to success.
Genius Camps offer child centred, personalized learning pathways that ignite the natural genius in young people, creating self-aware lifelong learners.
Our Genius Campers identify their genius, recognize their unique strengths, connect with their passions and start to explore a purpose for their life. They are encouraged to think beyond what is taught in school, and explore opportunities beyond traditional jobs. They look at what is possible as a leader, as an entrepreneur and explore examples of social enterprise.
Each Genius Camper is supported to build on their strengths and passions, develop life skills, and grow their confidence.
Eduwebinar provides online professional development for teachers via a live and archived webinar service. If you are needing to build up your professional learning hours, then this is definitely an easy to access, stress-free learning environment. You will hear from knowledgeable colleagues and industry experts on innovative teaching and learning strategies and resourcing that applies to curriculum design and delivery, and a whole lot more. Find out more about Eduwebinar…